Laguna ClearFlo 1000 UVC Filter & 600 GPH Max Flo Pump Kit, PT1741
- Pressure-Flo Features:
- Cleaning indicator takes the guess work out of maintenance
- Patented Filter backwash system enables routine cleaning in seconds
- Mechanical, Biological, and integrated UV filtration work in unison proving clean and clear pond water
- Easy to Install & Maintain
- Max-Flo Features:
- Cost saving, energy efficient 32W to 160W.
- Anti-leaf ribs to assure continuing suction.
- Cage openings from 1/4" to 5/16" in diameter according to the pump size for solids handling capability.
- Click-fit Connections.
- Unique two-level suction capability, through upper and lower casing, for maximum water flow.
- High stability as a result of extremely flat shape (low center of gravity).
- Ergonomic pump handle for a safe grip and easy transportation.
Compare Similar Laguna Filters
Compare Similar Pumps
Technical Specs for Laguna Max-Flo 600GPH Waterfall & Filter Pump, PT8232
|Manufacturer Part # :||PT8232|
|Model Number:||Max-Flo 600|
|Max Flow Rate:||600 U.S. GPH|
|Motor Type:||Magnetic Driven|
|Maximum Head Height:||5' 10"|
|Pump Dimensions (approx):||9.3"L x 10.3"W x 6.9"H|
|Volts:||120 V/60 Hz|
|Power Cord Length:||16'|
|Discharge Size:||¾" 1" 1 ¼"|
Technical Specs for Laguna Pressure-Flo 1000 Back-washable Pressure Pond Filter With Built In UV, PT1725
|Manufacturer & Part # :||Laguna PT1725|
|Model Number:||Pressure Flo 1000|
|Direct Sun & Lots Of Fish:||Max Pond Size 500 Gallons|
|In Shade & A Few Fish:||Max Pond Size 1000 Gallons|
|Unit Size (Diameter x Height):||11.2" x 14"|
|Canister Volume:||2.6 Gallons|
|UV Sterilizer:||13 Watt UV Bulb (PT1701)|
|Power Cord Length:||16"|
|Hose connector size:||3/4"- 1" & 1.25" (PT640)|
|Mechanical Filter Media:||3 Foam Filters (PT1735)|
|Biological filter media:||N/A|
|Max Flo Rate:||600 GPH|
|Recommended Pond Pump:||Laguna Max Flo 600|
Unfortunately sometimes products do not work like they are supposed to.
If you recieve this item and it is defective simply Contact Laguna!
We are here and ready to help you file a claim with the manufacturer if needed. Manufacturers may want the original item back and usually will not pay for any shipping costs.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
aRE THE HOSES INCLUDED?
The hoses are not included with this kit. It is just the filter and the pump. The kit comes with hose tails that are tiered from 3/4", 1", 1-1/4". You will need to choose the diameter hose you plan on using and you will need hose clamps to hold the hose onto the hose tail. Here is a quick link to our hose and clamps: Pond Hose, & Hose Clamps