- Skimmer Nets
- Pond Vacs
- Beneficial Bacteria
- Fish Care
- Test Kits
- Miscellaneous Pond Maintenance
- Replacement Parts
- Spring Pond Care
- Summer Pond Care
- Fall / Winter Pond Care
- Aqua Ultraviolet
- Aquascapes (Replacement)
- Cal Pump
- Easy Pro
- Emperor Aquatics
- Fish Mate
- Laguna (Replacement)
- Nursery Pro
- Pondmaster (Replacement)
- Savio (Replacement)
Informative Pond Article
“We Have a New Pond!” - Choosing the Right Pump for Your Pond
- Liquid syntax error (line 28): Expected id but found open_square in "link in linklists.[menu].links"
Aquascape AquaSurge PRO Pond Pump 2000-4000, 45009
The Aquascape AquaSurge® asynchronous skimmer and waterfall pump accomplishes what most other pumps only aspire to achieve. The combination of energy efficient performance, remote controlled adjustability and ease of maintenance, makes this the pump of choice for discriminating professionals. AquaSurge® pumps are ideal for use in skimmer and falls filter systems, as well as Pondless® Waterfall filter vaults.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps.
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights.
- Designed for use in skimmer and falls filter systems.
- Oil-free design prevents pond contamination.
- Provides years of trouble-free operation.
- Made for continuous use.
- Will not corrode or rust.
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally.
- Allows you to customize and fine-tune the flow of waterfalls and streams.
- Pump can be turned on or off with remote.
- Ideal for use in Pondless Waterfall applications, allowing falls to be adjusted or turned on or off as desired.
- Ability to adjust flow makes it easy to select the right pump for any application.
- 20' Cord Length
- Pump Dimensions: 14"L x 6"W x 7.5" H
Technical Specs for Aquascape AquaSurge PRO Pond Pump 2000-4000, 45009
|Manufacturer Part # :||45009|
|Max Flow Rate:||3947 GPH|
|Maximum Head Height:||18.5 FT|
|Pump Dimensions (approx):||14" L x 6" W x 7 1/2" H|
|Wattage:||180 - 215 Varies|
|Volts:||115 - 60 hz|
|Power Cord Length:||20 FT|
|Discharge Size:||1 1/2" MPT|
|Remote Dimensions (approx):||2 1/2" L x 1 1/2" W x 3/4" H|
|Receiver Dimensions (approx):||5" L x 5" W x 2" H|
Unfortunately sometimes products do not work like they are supposed to.
If you recieve this item and it is defective simply Contact Aquascape!
We are here and ready to help you file a claim with the manufacturer if needed. Manufacturers may want the original item back and usually will not pay for any shipping costs.