Informative Pond Article
“We Have a New Pond!” - Choosing the Right Pump for Your Pond
Aquascape AquaForce 5200 Pump, 91013
The AquaForce Pump is a submersible asynchronous solids-handling waterfall and filter pump. An asynchronous motor offers energy efficiency and high performance at medium to high head pressure. AquaForce pumps are able to pump solids up to one quarter of an inch, and its protective pre-filter cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond.
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps
- Durable prefilter cage design prevents clogging and reduces pump maintenance
- Asynchronous motor technology provides high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights
- Fish safe - uses no oil.
- Low maintenance.
- 25' power cord.
- Includes one 1 1/2" rotational ball, and 2 multi hose adapters
- Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 6.5"H
Technical Specs for Aquascape AquaForce 5200 Pump, 91013
|Manufacturer Part # :||91013|
|Max Flow Rate:||5284 GPH|
|Maximum Head Height:||23.62|
|Pump Dimensions (approx):||14"L x 14"W x 6.5"H|
|Power Cord Length:||25|
|Discharge Size:||1” 1.25” 1.5” 2”|
Unfortunately sometimes products do not work like they are supposed to.
If you recieve this item and it is defective simply Contact Aquascape!
We are here and ready to help you file a claim with the manufacturer if needed. Manufacturers may want the original item back and usually will not pay for any shipping costs.