- You have 30-days from the delivery date to return the order to us with no restocking fees.
- Any returns after 30 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- The original shipping charges will not be refunded. If you received free shipping on your order we will charge you for the amount we originally incurred for that shipment.
- We will not pay for your return postage.
- All items must be in new, unused, untested condition. Items tested in any manner are not returnable.
- No Returns or Refunds on Special Order Products, Closeout Specials.
- No returns on chemicals, pond liner, or pond tubing.
- You will need to include your original packing slip with your return.
634 N. Falmouth Hwy, Box 349
N. Falmouth, MA 02556
1220 Route 28A
Cataumet, MA 02534
Defective Items / Warranty
All parts are factory made from the manufacturer and will be handled on a case by case basis, depending on the warranty policy of the manufacturer. Some manufacturers make this a very simple and easy process, unfortunately, others do not. Please be advised that warranty claims for these parts may take up to 4 weeks for processing, and customers must cover shipping.
For the fastest replacement, the customer will need to contact the manufacturer directly. For your convenience we have a list of some of the more popular manufacturer's contact information if you need to file a claim:
Laguna | (800) 554-2436
Savio | (888) 333-2356 | email@example.com
Pondmaster | (631) 234-5261 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquascape | US: (866) 877-6637 | CA: (866) 766-3426
Unfortunately sometimes items arrive damaged from the carrier. If you've received damaged items in shipping, we will send out a replacement after verification of the damaged item. If you'd like to expedite this process please send a picture of your broken items and invoice to us by email at email@example.com or by text message to 1-774-392-7211. Please note this line is for damage claims only and any phone calls or voicemails will not be answered.