- Aquascapes (Replacement)
- Cal Pump
- Emperor Aquatics
- Laguna (Replacement)
- Nursery Pro
- Pondmaster (Replacement)
- Savio (Replacement)
Pondmaster Pond Supplies
Pondmaster has been in the pond business longer than most of our pond enthusiasts have been alive, and they know their stuff. That’s why Pond Supplies 4 Less carries such a large catalogue of Pondmaster supplies, from their famous filters to their high-tech pumps to their ultra-efficient pump and filter combos. If you need durable and reliable supplies for your pond and you need them fast, then you’ve come to the right place.
Pondmaster has a variety of filter models in their arsenal, including submersibles, the BioMatrix line, the Clearguard models with built-in UV, the waterfall box, pressurized filters, and more. All their filters are designed to require minimal cleaning, to use less electricity, and to provide the cleanest water for your pond.
When you think Pondmaster pumps, think magnetic pumps. They have a range of mag-pump styles for statuaries, waterfalls, and ponds of all sizes. Magnetic-driven pumps are a newer style of pump that’s quickly growing in popularity for a number of reasons, including that they:
- Don’t require coolant or oil, so they're 100 percent fish-safe
- Are quiet
- Consume less electricity
- Are more reliable and longer lasting through continuous use
- Require very little maintenance
Pump and Filter Combinations
Another specialty of Pondmaster is the pump/filter combination unit, which comes with one of their effective biological and mechanical action filters, plus a magnetic pump that can handle up to 4,000 gallons per hour.
Replacement Parts for All Pondmaster Supplies
On the Pond Supplies 4 Less website, you can conveniently search for all your favorite supplies by equipment type, model, or model number. That way, you're sure to get exactly what you need, and you'll be able to find all your supplies quickly and hassle-free. We have a full inventory that includes:
- Pump impeller assemblies, pre-filters, rotors, cages, and more
- Skimmer filters and baskets
- UV lamps, ballasts, sleeves, and transformers
- Filter pads and media
- Air pump diffusers, diaphragm kits, and manifolds
Top Four Reasons Your Pond Needs an Air Pump
1. Increasing the oxygen levels: Almost everything in your pond needs oxygen to thrive, from the plants to the fish to the organic matter decomposing on the bottom of the pond. An air pump aerates the pond, and this increases the level of oxygen available to the plants, animals, and organisms that make up your pond’s ecosystem.
2. The bigger your pond, the more oxygen it needs: And bigger doesn’t just refer to size. You need more oxygen in your pond when you have more fish, larger fish, more plants, higher numbers of bacteria, or even warmer temperatures. All of these increase the demand for oxygen.
3. Keeping the pond healthy: Without oxygen, your pond won’t survive. The fish won’t be able to live, the plants will die, the beneficial organisms won’t get the sustenance they need, and organic matter won’t be able to decompose. Oxygen keeps your pond alive, and air pumps ensure that your pond gets the oxygen it needs.
4. Maintaining water quality: Ponds that don’t have enough oxygen will have a poor water quality, and one of the telltale indicators of this is cloudy water. If you want clear, algae-free water, you need oxygen.
No matter what Pondmaster supplies you need for your pond, you're guaranteed to find them here. And while you're shopping for your supplies, be sure to check out all the other great stuff we have available as well, including air pumps, chemicals, fish food, and so much more.